To have your event included on our website, please click below!
SUBMIT AN EVENT
April 2 - 6, 2019, Hanoi, Vietnam
Event: WAPP 2019: 3rd World Conference on Personality
This conference will bring together personality psychologists and psychologists with an interest in personality from the various regions of the world to fully display the different perspectives on personality as pursued in different cultures, to stimulate further cooperation across the cultural borders, and to facilitate the commencement of new research-lines in the field.
- Wendy Johnson (University of Edinburgh, UK)
- Mitja Back (University of Münster, Germany)
- Filip De Fruyt (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Neil McNaughton (University of Otago, New Zealand)
- Arthur Poropat (Griffith University, Australia)
- Fanny M. Cheung (The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
- Abstracts Submission Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Conference Dates: April 2 - 6, 2019
April 26 - 27, 2019, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Phoenix, Arizona
Event: Southwest Latinx Psychology Conference
Join the Arizona Psychological Association for scientific and clinical track presentations designed to address the multicultural
aspects of mental health provision, research, teaching and assessment practices with members of the Latinx community.
- Quetzalcoatl Hernandez-Cervantes, Ph.D.
- Patricia Arredondo, Ed.D., NCC
- Yolanda Evie Garcia, Ph.D.
- Andrea Romero, Ph.D.
- Cristalis Capielo Rosario, Ph.D.
For questions related to the conference, please contact the AzPA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-675-9477
May 21 - 24, 2019, Egmond aan Zee, The Netherlands
Event: Self-Determination Theory Conference
Experts, researchers, students, and practitioners come together in the Netherlands May 21-24, 2019 to share the latest research and ideas in Self-Determination Theory -- featuring a wide range of exciting talks, discussions, poster presentations, workshops, and networking opportunities. Share what you know with others across the world with a common purpose of better understanding and engaging human motivation. Abstract submissions for posters, talks, and symposia due January 11th!
- Edward Deci (University of Rochester)
- Richard Ryan (Australian Catholic University, University of Rochester)
- Abstract submission closes: January 11, 2019
- Early bird registration closes: February 28, 2019
- Regular registration closes: May 17, 2019
- Conference Dates: May 21 - 24, 2019
June 10 - 11, 2019, Simmons University, Boston
The Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology (SQIP), a Section of Division 5 (Quantitative and Qualitative Methods) of the American Psychological Association, is pleased to announce that its annual conference will be held at Simmons University (formerly Simmons College) in Boston, MA, on Monday and Tuesday, June 10-11, 2019. There will also be an optional pre-conference workshop the afternoon of Sunday, June 9th.
August 19 - 28, 2019, Konstanz, Germany
kis|mos: Konstanz International School on Motivation ScienceWebsite: kis-mos.de
At kis|mos you will get an informed insight into state-of-the-art research on motivation and self-regulation. kis|mos offers you a broad range of input lectures on methods, cognitive and neurophysiological processes, and gives diverse insights into applied research. You will have the chance to take part in workshops and present your own projects to get personal feedback from several distinguished researchers.
The schedule also includes various career events as well as a diverse cultural and social program. On trips and group activities, you will be able to discover the city of Konstanz and its beautiful surroundings.